Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, April 20, 2007



A.D.A.M. Scene in the hospital - 1
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A.D.A.M. Scene in the hospital - 2
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A.D.A.M. Scene in the hospital - 3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Norman Hakim cracking up... He just can't keep a straight face.

A.D.A.M. Scene in the hospital - 4
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have to start doing cardio. I have a photoshoot soon for a magazine that will feature me as a writer (special photo feature – Malaysian Authors’ Wishes for Malaysia’s 50th Independence Day). I have to look fabulous.

I've almost forgotten that I'm a novelist. Damn... How can that be after all these years. Probably because now I'm doing plenty of TV.

And another thing... Insyallah, I'll be directing my first Telemovie - duly entitled 'Radio Gaga'. My producer is getting Fazura to act in the lead.

Labels:



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:15 AM |