Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wMonday, March 19, 2007



Hanidah in KL - 1
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hanidah in KL - 2
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hanidah in KL - 3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hanidah in KL - 4
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Me in KL
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My sister Hanidah was in Malaysia for a week. She's now on her way back to Minnesota with her husband Matthew and my nephews Johan and Ruben. I'm going to miss them.

Yesterday, I discovered that my shoes were stolen. I've forgotten to close my gate, so there you go. My own fault. Four pairs of my good shoes were stolen.

A.D.A.M. has been extended from 13 episodes to 26 episodes after my meeting with P&G, our main sponsor. So, I'll be busy yet again trying to write another 13 episodes which I will consider as the 'Second Season' of A.D.A.M.

Labels:



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:29 AM |