Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, March 23, 2007



Emil Emilda @ Istana Budaya - 1
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Emil Emilda @ Istana Budaya - 2
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
They used my car for this particular scene in Emil Emilda

Emil Emilda @ Istana Budaya - 3Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Emil Emilda @ Istana Budaya - 4
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I went to see Thumb yesterday at KLCC. I asked him to give me his synopses so that I can send the synopses to a production company that want me to write for them - only to be told that they have sort of similar sort of story made for RTM.

So, I've decided to forward the synopses to another production company. This time around, for TV3.

I am yet to write my own sypnopses. Got no time lah! I'll write the sypnoses this weekend...

Labels:



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 2:42 PM |