Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, March 28, 2007



A.D.A.M. @ Sri Penara, Bandar Tasik Permaisuri - 4
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fairuz Fizz as Akmal. He is contemplating about himself in his bedroom, katanya...

A.D.A.M. @ Sri Penara, Bandar Tasik Permaisuri - 5
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I hope that's the mocked-up version of the rare X-men issue my Prop Master borrowed from Nan...


A.D.A.M. @ Sri Penara, Bandar Tasik Permaisuri - 6
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I sent Nani, Tom and Anggun to the airport last night.

In my lifetime, I could hardly see Mak Uda cry, but yesterday I almost cried when I saw her crying. I choked back my tears. Mak cried too.

I hope Anggun will not forget me as her Pak Long.

Meanwhile, I've finished judging the entries for Rintek Awards. Like I said yesterday, there are a few really good ones and there are entries that are painful to watch, i.e. boring.

Labels:



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:39 AM |