Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, March 22, 2007



A.D.A.M. - 1
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fizz Fairuz as Akmal. Akmal is my favourite character, by the way.

A.D.A.M. - 2
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Rina and Zerry at their favourite hangout

A.D.A.M. - 3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Linda Hashim and Ellyas. I can't thank you guys enough for your commitment to create two goth characters as I have envisioned them in my script!

A.D.A.M. - 4
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A.D.A.M. - 5
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A.D.A.M. - 6
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Asyraf and the boys

I went to the shooting of A.D.A.M. at Planet Futsal, Ampang yesterday. I didn't really get to talk to the actors. They were too busy acting. By the time the director called it a day, I have to rush to the location of Emil Emilda.

You cannot imagine how it feels like seeing your characters suddenly come to life right in front of you. Like, this is not the first time I felt this, but I still find the feeling rather peculiar - especially when your characters are played by actors who are really good at what they're doing.

Okay, enough with my ranting for the. I have a couple of TV proposal papers to submit.

Labels:



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:02 AM |