Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, February 13, 2007



Emil Emilda - 6
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Emil Emilda - 7
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Emil Emilda - 8
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Emil Emilda - 9
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Emil Emilda - 10
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Emil Emilda - The Picture I like!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yesterday after work I spent my time at a post-production studio somewhere at Damansara Perdana (I think...), for the VO recording of Ringgit Remaja. The process was tedious but I had fun.

Labels:



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 11:43 AM |