Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wMonday, February 26, 2007



Emil Emilda 37
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Emil Emilda 38
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Emil Emilda 37
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I was invited by Sultanmuzaffar to Astro's Family Day. I had my palm read. The Indian man who read my palm told me that I'll be rich and that I will make money in whatever business venture I'm involved with. And most important of all, he told me that I use my heart to find the love of my life.

I already knew that long time ago... But I guessed all these while I've used my dick, not my heart.

Labels:



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:40 AM |