Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, January 25, 2007



Adibah Noor: Anugerah Juara Lagu ke-27  - 1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Adibah Noor: Anugerah Juara Lagu ke-27  - 2

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Adibah Noor: Anugerah Juara Lagu ke-27  - 3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Adibah Noor: Anugerah Juara Lagu ke-27  - 4

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well, I was told by RTM - A.D.A.M. - Kelab Lelaki Terluka will be a 13 episode TV series and not a 26 episode TV series as I was told by my producer from Global Networks Sdn Bhd. What a relief. I can breathe better right now.  

Labels:



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 3:53 PM |