Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, December 12, 2006



Ringgit Remaja - Kedai Tayar di Telok Gadong, Klang - 4

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saja nak keypoh

Ringgit Remaja - Kedai Tayar di Telok Gadong, Klang - 5

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ringgit Remaja - Kedai Tayar di Telok Gadong, Klang - 6

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ringgit Remaja - Kedai Tayar di Telok Gadong, Klang - 7

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've gotten myself a new job. I was offered a position as a policy researcher. Yes, ladies and gentlemen and adik-adik sekalian, I could finally use my knowledge as a researcher during my 'uni' days as a proper researcher (oh, for you lost soul out there who don't know me yet, I actually have a day job). I took the job because I could finally do something that I really like - researching on technology related issues. It goes without saying that pay package I'll be getting will be much better than what I'm getting right now. More importantly, I think I'm going to love the job because I know I can make a difference to the country's technology related policies.

To my friend Sue, I forgot to wish you a safe journey to Beijing. Hope you'll enjoy yourself over there and buy me the T-shirt I wanted. I'll trust your taste, baby. :)


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:05 AM |