Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, December 27, 2006



Jusco Tebrau City - 1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jusco Tebrau City - 2

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jusco Tebrau City - 3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jusco Tebrau City - 4

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jusco Tebrau City - 5

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jusco Tebrau City - 6

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The story development of my drama serial is going on just fine. If fact, after having a short discussion with Ezad last night at KLCC, I've kinda got excited over the kind of characters he had helped me to create. I told him I want the same kind of 'dark comedy' that was present when he created (and directed) Seputeh Kaseh Ramadhan. 'Seputeh' was a hit when it was shown on TV3. Right now, I could ride on his reputation to get A-list actors to act in this drama serial that I'm going to write. We have the budget too! I hope the project will go through lah. I'm still thinking I'm dreaming. I really do. This is too surreal. You see, I get to do something that I really like and dreaming of doing all my life... Syukur alhamdullilah.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:33 AM |