Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, December 21, 2006



Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 7

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 8

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 9

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 10

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 11

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The boys and me

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 13

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A lemur, Anggun and me

I have to start working on my scripts diligently. I'm not doing anything but staying at home and running some errands. Perhaps spending a couple of hours in the gym.

I think I'm done with my lyric. It sounded cheesy (but poetic, of course). I read the lyric of the song to Nani. Nani said it should appeal to the typical Malay girls. They are going to buy the record, anyway.

Yes, I hope the song will be a hit. I will use everything that I have to make sure the song WILL be a hit.

When the song is finally recorded (perhaps tonight... I will post the pictures, of course) I am officially a song writer. Yes, a song writer. I can finally die in peace knowing that I have written a song (and hopefully more to come) in this lifetimeof mine.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 7:35 AM |