Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, December 26, 2006



Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 14

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 15

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 16

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 17

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 18

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 19

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 20

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Fadz told me that Susuk is now available at Kinokuniya. I didn't know that. Perhaps I should check that one out later today. Nani, Tom and Anggun is coming to KL anyway... So I might as well.

The psychotic blog stalker with IP: 82.46.242.90 (UK IP, no less) keeps on coming repeatedly to this blog. Very der symptomatic of a stalker, kan? Do you have a blog and have to deal with psychos like this before? I can already imagine this stalker perhaps have an altar just for me with my pictures everwhere on the altar... **Larikkk!

To the psycho... And this is perhaps the forth time I'm asking you this - Seek professional help. Get some medication for yourself, ya? It will help. Better still, try to refrain yourself from visiting my blog altogether.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:36 AM |