Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, December 20, 2006



Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Anggun at Burger King, Plaza Singapura

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 2

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Rueben and his dad, Matthew

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me and Johan at Vivocity

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 4

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Johan at the Harbour Front

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 5

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mak and her grandchildren

Johan and Rueben in Singapore - 6

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Anggun and Johan inside the MRT

Here are the photos of the kids. As for myself, I've been shopping for party clothes in Singapore. Been so busy lately I don't have enough sleep.

I have a song lyric to write. I've agreed to commit myself with the project because I fell in love with the song the first time I listened to it. I know it will be a hit. And that's when the pressure comes. I have a good song and I have to write a killer lyric for the song.

It's a ballad, by the way...


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:00 AM |