Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wMonday, November 27, 2006



Reading at Seksan last Saturday - 1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nizam Zakaria reading chapter 7 of Diva Dilla

Reading at Seksan last Saturday - 2

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saras Manickam reading Dey Raju which appears in Silverfish New Writing 6.

I'll be heading to Pangkor Island this coming Thursday. I will be resting there for a couple of days. I hope I will be able to chill out, just sitting by the pool side or the beach doing nothing.

Okay people, please do watch Cinta (Here is Ted's review. Do read it). I blogged about Cinta when I watched the rough cut at Monsoon Pictures, but back then I can't tell you guys that it was Cinta (Dhojee the producer tak bagi). Anways, it's a good movie. I cried while watching Cinta, knowing that at that moment of time, I have to go through a tough time in my life. But I'm okay now. I've moved on.

I am ready to fall in love again. Finally.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 12:31 PM |