Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, November 22, 2006



Hajat: Taman Budaya Kuala Lumpur - 3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hajat: Taman Budaya Kuala Lumpur - 4

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've registered with Fitness First in an attempt to look and feel good. I saw my first ex over there and he was so how lian, one. Eksyen lah kata orang kampung aku.

I kept on wondering last night on how in the world I had ended up with someone so selekeh like that. Well, you can wear a RM10 shirt (you could buy them at this factory outlet store for factory outlet stores at Sunway Pyramid) and adorn Reject Shop jeans and still look good - but not this guy. A Prada shoe on him will look like a Dr. Cardin. You can take people like him out of their kampung but you can never take the kampung out of him. He has no style and he can't carry himself with dignity. I know lots of Malay men takes pride of being a country bumkin. He's one of them.

I think I'm going to the gym early in the morning just to avoid him and some humsup gym-goers - the ones wearing tight tank-tops and 'seluar memantat' type (I'm talking about the guys lah, wei). I hope that I don't have to cross his path again. Every time I see him, I will be reminded of how a loser I once was.

Yesterday I bought a new handphone. It's a Sony Ericsson W710i, Walkman phone. I can't MMS people using my phone. I think it is my mobile carrier's fault. I bought this phone so that I can listen to music while running and chart my fitness progress. I like the phone because it looks sporty too.

Here's a photo of me taken with my new handphone.



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 11:59 AM |