Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wMonday, October 16, 2006



The Red Kebaya Buka Puasa/Sneak Preview - 8 (photo by Muid Latif)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kash Ed, SM and me

The Red Kebaya Buka Puasa/Sneak Preview - 9 (photo by Muid Latif)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With Samantha Shubert

The Red Kebaya Buka Puasa/Sneak Preview - 10 (photo by Muid Latif)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Muid, SM and me

You can click here for a group photo taken by wan zul

I feel so lazy this morning. I am lazy to do anything. I mean, literally anything.

Yesterday I was thinking about God. On Saturday morning, I had a conversation with a fellow young writer (who had refused to tell me his full Indian name because he said it's too long, but never mind that) about why I pray and fast and all that. So I told him why. He fast too believe it or not, although he's Hindu.

My pet peeve during the fasting month is when people ask me if I fast: "puasa tak?" or "hari ni puasa?" -- as if it is optional or something. I've been getting these sort of questions all the time. If you ask me the dreaded question, I will give this answer to you: "No, I tak puasa. I just had an orgy and I finished it off with a bottle of Calsberg." Boleh?


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:56 AM |