Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, October 13, 2006



The Red Kebaya Buka Puasa/Sneak Preview - 1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Muid Latif taking my picture while I took his...

The Red Kebaya Buka Puasa/Sneak Preview - 2

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Isma Yusoof with Vanida Imram (Isma designed The Red Kebaya posters)

The Red Kebaya Buka Puasa/Sneek Preview - 3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Casts and crews of The Red Kebaya

The Red Kebaya Buka Puasa/Sneak Preview - 4

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Red Kebaya Buka Puasa/Sneak Preview - 5

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Red Kebaya Buka Puasa/Sneak Preview - 6

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Red Kebaya Buka Puasa/Sneak Preview - 7

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Muid, Muzz and Me in our oh-so-fashionable-stripe-shirts-trying-hard-to-look-like-it's-by-Paul Smith

As I mentioned before in my fotoblog, yesterday I went to the Buka Puasa/Preview of The Red Kebaya at Gin Ger. Quite a nice place to dine. Now lets talk about the movie... I kinda like the sinematography. Nothing new, actually, but refreshing nevertheless. One thing for sure, I know the movie was made with a lot of passion. Here's a photo of the folks sitting on my table (photo nicked from Budiey's blog). And by the way, Samatha Shubert sat and talked to us for a while about the film.

--

Tonight I will buka with Ezad and friends. And then, I have to rush to a party at Pang's place.

--

Please read this: The Charade Of Meritocracy By Michael D. Barr (especially if you are a Malay-Singaporean). This is the reason why I've decided to leave Singapore and migrate to Malaysia.



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 12:06 PM |