Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, October 03, 2006



Jalil and Johan first day in school - 1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jalil and Johan first day in school - 2

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jalil and Johan first day in school - 3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just hope that my nephews are well behaved especially when they are with me.

I've been busy. Got myself invited to a few Majlis Berbuka Puasa that is related to the entertainment field. I have to borrow my friend's baju melayu for this. So tedious, lah!


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 3:01 PM |