Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, October 31, 2006



Eid 2006 with Anggun - 1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Eid 2006 with Anggun - 2

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Eid 2006 with Anggun - 3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Eid 2006 with Anggun - 4

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm lazy. After a long Eid/Deepavali holiday, I'm just too lazy to restart my engine. For a whole week, I just chillin' out doing nothing (but chat, perhaps). That's the thing, I have to stop chatting on the IRC. I hate chatting on the IRC, but I still do it because of sheer boredom.

I began to realize in Malaysia you have two types of Malays: the Bumiputras and the Umnoputras. I belong to the former. As a bumiputra, I know I will never really enjoy NEP and all that. Really… up till today, I've not enjoyed anything that benefits me as a Bumiputra. Discounts? What discounts?


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:51 AM |