Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, September 26, 2006



Zoo Johor at Johor Bahru - 1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Anggun at the Zoo

Zoo Johor at Johor Bahru - 2

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Zoo Johor at Johor Bahru - 3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Zoo Johor at Johor Bahru - 4

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Zoo Johor at Johor Bahru - 5

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Zoo Johor at Johor Bahru - 6

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I went for a job interview just now. But I think I'm a bit overqualified for the job. Yes, it's my dream job, but I'm afraid, I have to work on a contractual basis. I don't think I would want that.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 3:18 PM |