Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wMonday, September 25, 2006



The Making of Impian - 37

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Azlan termenung memandang Sam

The Making of Impian - 38

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The kids at the library

The Making of Impian - 39

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cikgu Sherita and Salmah

The Making of Impian - 40

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shafie with Baby the make up artiste

This morning after sahur, I slept for a while. I dreamt of Baba. He used to call his favourite cats using his high pitch voice. I dreamt of the moments when I heard his voice and then I saw his face for a second or two. And then I woke up. I thought about how I missed Baba and how I pushed his wheelchair right under my flat to where my uncle parked his car. That was the last time I saw him.

I cried. Silently. Images of Baba with my ex flooded my mind.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 11:02 AM |