Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, September 20, 2006



The Making of Impian - 33

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cikgu Sherita while observing her students

The Making of Impian - 34

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Azlan got a D for his maths and Cikgu Sherita is not too happy about it

The Making of Impian - 35

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wan Sharmila with her legion of fans

The Making of Impian - 36

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Azlan, on his way to school

Getting children to act can be difficult. Sometimes, they just don't want to listen to what the director tells them to do. On top of them, getting them to set themselves to the right kind of emotions can be difficult. It is hard to work with child actors. I hope with good editing, this can be fixed. I think editing can fix lots of things.

Fazli as the director is a very patient guy. His patience when dealing with children is highly commendable. It is also good to see that the casts really enjoyed working in his production. When they are not acting, I could see them playing amongst themselves.

Tomorrow is the 21 of September. it's been a year since I last saw my ex at the airport. It's been a year since I go home without anybody to go home to.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:33 AM |