Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, September 15, 2006



The Making of Impian - 27

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Salmah in her office

The Making of Impian - 28

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The kids were playing while we were busy shooting

The Making of Impian - 29

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Isma acted as a babysitter while waiting his scene to be shot later that night

The Making of Impian - 30

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is not a scene from a Japanese horror movie

The Making of Impian - 31

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He is so garang one...

The Making of Impian - 32

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The writer as an extra in Impian. Photo and 'that oh so tight' white shirt by Isma Yusoof

I think I have a busy weekend ahead. Tonight I have to pick up a book at Fadz's place. A book written by Rahmat Haroun. I don't know if his book is good to read in the first place. Wait, do I actually have the time to read? I don't know lah. So many things to do in such little time to spent.

Please do sign this online petition to protest the shameful action of UPM in handling the bullying episode that occured in UPM a couple of months ago. I just can't believe what I read in Malaysiakini today (and please do read this letter too). It simply prove how UPM is being run by idiots a bunch of monkeys.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:16 AM |