Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, September 29, 2006



Gadis Jalan Burmah (Dramalab's A Season of Origins and Originals) - 4

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Gadis Jalan Burmah (Dramalab's A Season of Origins and Originals) - 5

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For the past two days I've been having dreams with my ex as the special guess star. The dreams always involves us walking together and just talking to each other. I hate this because he doesn't even give a fuck whether I'm dead or alive, and now he's intruding me in my sleep, even.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:52 AM |