Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, August 09, 2006



Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical (Second Season) - 1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical (Second Season) - 2

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical (Second Season) - 3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical (Second Season) - 4

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical (Second Season) - 5

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical (Second Season) - 6

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I had a good evening last night. I met a few old friends. I watched a musical for the second time. I received freebies (Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical Soundtrack and programme book). A few people said hello, including Puteh, who is a reader of my blog (He is cute, by the way).

Before the show I stumbled upon Pak Hassan Muthalib. We chatted for a while. I told him that I wanted to get a hold of his research materials - some of which, I might be able to use for my next novel. I wanted to write a fictional story about the people who were involved in the Singapore film industry back in the 40's up to the early 60's. Pak Hassan was of course kind enough to e-mail me some of his materials later that evening.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:03 AM |