Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, August 08, 2006



Mukhsin Rough Cut hosted by Yasmin Ahmad - 6

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mukhsin Rough Cut hosted by Yasmin Ahmad - 7

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mukhsin Rough Cut hosted by Yasmin Ahmad - 8

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"I came to realize that younger men had less of a problem with who I am than older men. With the younger guys, there was less ego. Things were less competitive. They weren't threatened by who made more and who made less."
- Janet Jackson


I think I'll be heading to Istana Budaya tonight (to watch Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical for the second time). This time around, I hope I can sneak in my camera. There are a few juicy scenes that I have to capture. One of which is the act just after the intermission - the scene at the Malacca harbour. If you already watch the musical you know why lah…




posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:50 AM |