Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, July 12, 2006



Webcam with Anggun

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I had this pretty weird dream involving Mawi. He was at the Johor immigration with his younger brother. I don't think I want to continue this discussion about my dream last night. It was a silly dream.

The company I'm working with right now will probably be laying off about 400 employees. I wonder if I will be included, but to think of it, I'm the only person of my particular skill who is working for this organisation (there used to more). I don't know if it would be a good idea for me to start looking for a new job. The last time I did this, I found me a job that pays me 1k extra from what this organisation is willing to pay me. Yet, I still stick to this place simply because it is located near to where I live and I like the people I'm working with. I'm not exactly close to them, but I like them, nevertheless. They are a bunch or young parents who are fun to be with and talk to.

I was asked by Susuk's editor (the novel, not the film) to add some pages to the book. I think I can do it, but it will probably take me more than a week to do so. I'm now back to my busy self again after a brief rest for about a week.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:36 AM |