Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wMonday, July 17, 2006



Main Futsal Ahad Lepas

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last Saturday I went to KLCC with D. Took some pictures with her next to me at Dome and posted one of the pictures at my myspace. Met Fadz and friends over there. I took an interesting video footage of him while we were on our way to KLCC mosque. I'm planning to make a short movie using the video footage I took. It'll be a video essay of sort.

I went to play futsal with a few of my office mates last Sunday. It was fun. I didn't know that futsal is an energy demanding game. At the end of the game, I was drenched with sweat. I had to catch my breath a few times while playing the game. But I like the feeling. I like to feel wet allover :)

I've decided to play futsal every weekend. How I wish there's a queer futsal team out there to join. But knowing them queers, they prefer playing volleyball.

Voleyball is so gay!

I'll date anyone who plays futsal…


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 12:48 PM |