Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, July 27, 2006



Davi's Corner, Bangsar - 1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Edwin Sumun next to Jerome Kugan

Davi's Corner, Bangsar - 2

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With Anne James talking behind my back to Rohaizad (not in the picture, obviously)

Bakerzine, Bangsar

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Anne, showing off her dance routine

Spent my time at Bangsar last night from 8 - 1 am. I had a good time meeting old friends yesterday and just talk and listen to them talking. I'm not working today... So, I'm going to watch a sneak preview of The Devil Wears Prada at the new Cineleisure cinema next to the Curve.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:23 AM |