Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wMonday, July 31, 2006



Busking in Singapore

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here are some other pictures of myself taken while I was in Singapore last weekend. One taken in Orchard Road and another one, a photo Nani took while I'm holding Anggun at Secret Recipe, Marina Square. I looked tired because I was tired after a whole day spent window shopping.

I didn't buy the things that I initially wanted to buy while I was in Singapore after I spent $120 on a Motorola handphone. I was more careful with my cash after buying the entry-level handphone. Besides the handphone, I've also gotten three Fila shirts, a book on Singapore films (it's a well researched coffee table book written by Raphaël Millet), a handphone strap and a birthday card.

I went all out to look for Gubra's DVD. Could only find a copy. ALL SOLD OUT, apparently. Lelaki Komunis Terakhir? Can't find any...

Mak bought a pair of pink Crocs shoes for Anggun. She look so cute wearing the shoes.

--

I've just received an e-mail from Hanidah (my Sis) that she has been admitted to the hospital. She had her appendix removed and the doctor found that she had two tumors in her colon and her liver. They shall perform a biopsy on the tumors to check if they are cancerous. I hope that she'll be okay...




posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:28 AM |