Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, June 14, 2006



Rose Chan

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Why do I put the photo here? Dunno... She's interesting. I want to write about her or at least mention her in my writing. Which I did. Briefly in Susuk. (Sorry Amir... Tak siap-siap lagi novel ni!!!)

If you have the time to spare, please take time to read up: Mutant Mullahs: X-Men with a twist. Very funny stuff here. And while you are at it, read this one, about the asinine Mufti from Perak. (now this one is sad, not funny at all!)

Tried running yesterday. Again, I saw that very kekwat runner who is of course, cute. My ex (read: Dia) and I used to run together in our neighborhood. I had really enjoyed those moments. But I think he didn't like running. Oh well, what to do. I think whenever I look for a future partner, I should consider a partner who is into sport or who love to exercise.

My friend Gazz is featured in Berita Harian today. You can read all about him here.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:55 AM |