Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, June 29, 2006



Monster @ White Animal the cat


This my my cat... He's now residing in JB. He has lived in JB, Singapore and KL. He is really old. He was around since the days I took my 'O' Levels...

I have to finish Susuk. I'm getting there. I hope my editor will do a good job at editing my work. If she ask for rewrites, I'll do it. I just want to make sure the book is not boring and a page turner.

I'll be heading back to JB this afternoon. I'll drive there all by myself. What worries me is that I haven't serviced my car for the longest time (no money leh...)



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 11:36 AM |