Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wMonday, June 05, 2006



Anggun, Taib dan Tipah - Hebat nampak.


I dedicate this video clip to Dia. I hope he'll come back soon so I can introduce him to Anggun... I know he will love Anggun and Anggun will love him too.

Last Friday, I went to watch The Fastest Clock in the Universe thanks to the free ticket I received from Isma. It's a good show. The set was incredible. Isma told me Gavin Yap actually worked pretty hard to get himself in shape for the play. His shirtless scene was brief, but it was breathtaking, nevertheless.



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:22 AM |