Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, June 06, 2006



Anggun, Taib dan Tipah - Hebat Nampak (redux).


This is a different version with subtitles. I hope this version will amuse Dia the way I had been amused by it.

I feel so depressed when I lost a hugh chunk of synopsis that I've worked on yesterday. I don't know where it went to. It's weird. It's gone! Now I have to spend another day working on it. This is too tiresome and cumbersome.

I've been preoccupied with my new PC. I love the new PC because I can now download TV series and movies that I've missed and watch them whenever I feel like it. I've been checking out Weeds. This show is much better than Desperate Housewives damnit!

*You can also watch the same version of the video you see here over here


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:05 AM |