Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, June 22, 2006



Al-Fatihah

Baba
Baba, with Mak, Bro and Mak Uda.

Baba has passed away. I didn't know about it until my sister Nani called my office.

At first I didn't cry. I asked my boss if I could be excused. I cried outside my office. I cried thinking of the memories I had of him when I was young. He's always been supportive of me. Most important thing of all, he had accepted the fact that he has a queer for a son. We never talked about it, but he knew. I guess mak told him about me. One of the biggest fear I had as a teen was his reaction to me being a queer. He had accepted me for who I am. I can't him enough for that. And for that, I thank God for bestowing upon me that best father a man like me could ever have.

Funny how this morning I thought what will I do if Baba passed away when Dia is not around. I called him just now to tell him that Baba has passed away. I cried. I told that there's only two people in the world that could make me cry by just using their words against me; him and Baba. I told him how much I wish that he could be here with me right now.

I'll be heading back to JB. Boboy will drive. He has a few more exams to take. I don't know how he's going to deal with that, but I'll help him if he needs to talk to his lecturer to explain things to him.

I just hope that he knew how much I loved him.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 5:46 PM |