Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, May 18, 2006



Malam Puisi Warisan - ASK 9

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Malam Puisi Warisan - ASK 10

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Malam Puisi Warisan - ASK 11

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've never really talked about how I miraculously stopped smoking. Maybe it's too early to talk about it. Whatever it is, I guess I finally managed to stop smoking - I hope for real this time around. I think I'm pretty healthy right now. The only thing I think I should do regularly now is running, but I don't have the right shoe to do that. Perhaps later, when I finally received my annual bonus.



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 1:50 PM |