Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, May 05, 2006



Cik Tam Si Beruang Hitam

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I spent some time reading some of my old entries in the Fotoblog. I felt a sense of sadness when I look back at the good old time when Dia was still around. Things were not as complicated as it is now.

Yesterday, again before going to bed, I tried to pretend that Dia was next to me. I felt as if he was sleeping just next to me like it was a year ago when he was still around. I think I do almost every night just to make it easier for me to fall asleep. I live alone with two constantly hungry cats, so what do you expect me to do? I think this is one of the reasons why I broke down in front of Mak a few days ago. I think I caught her off guard when I cried because I seldom show her (let alone other people) my true feelings.

Yesterday I thought I asked a friend of mine to buy me a copy of the Quran. I still haven't received the copy from her. I intend to keep the Quran close with me at home. Well, actually what I need right now is a translated version of the Quran.

Petang ini, I will head to Mandarin Oriental. It's the Cameronian Awards night tonight! I will bring my camera along. So watch this space for pictures!

--

Dear God,

Please grant me :

The courage to change the things I can

The serenity to accept the things I can't change

And the wisdom to know the difference.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 3:19 PM |