Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, April 28, 2006



Featuring the works of Moed Latif - 7

Muid Latif

The last time I asked God for signs was 7 years ago. I was in San Diego. I didn't have much money with me but I really wanted to look at the Pacific Ocean. Somehow I ended up at Torrey Pines State Reserve. I asked God to show me signs if I was destined to be a writer. He showed me signs. I met a few people that I talked to and I was finally convinced that I was destined to live my life as a writer.

I only spend $4 that day.

Yesterday I did the same thing. I asked God to show me signs and he showed me the signs.

Khartini, an old friend of mine from Singapore somehow found me through my blog. I called Berita Harian Singapura and I was told that she's not working there anymore. I insisted that they find her new number and they kindly did. I called Khartini, and she was shocked to hear from me after all these years.

I called her again later and we talked. She's now a lecturer at Ngee Ann Poly. I told her I'm just a writer still struggling to get my works published. I invited her to come to KL. I've got lots of things to show her here. I hope she'll come and visit me.

And then, I went to pray.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:40 AM |