Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, January 20, 2006



Sutun 2 - 49

Sutun 2

Sutun 2 - 50

Sutun 2

Sutun 2 - 51

Sutun 2

Sutun 2 - 52

Sutun 2

Yesterday I went to KLCC. Ezad, my friend who directed Sutun 2, asked me if I wanted to watch Memoirs of a Geisha. Kimie, who acted as Nuar in Sutun 2 was there too. I said yes, why not. But we were a bit late. I think we missed the first five minutes of the movie. I liked the movie (very der adik-adik one!).

After watching the movie we lepak-ed at Starbucks. I have to discuss with him a comedy series I'm working on. The synopses has to be finished by today. He gave me lots of useful pointers.

Anyways... I managed to finish the synopses within 24 hours! It's a 13 x 30 minutes synopses for a TV serial in that short amount of time. I can't believe it myself. It was all done despite some personal problems I'm facing right now.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 12:31 PM |