Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wMonday, January 09, 2006



Sutun 2 - 1

Sutun 2

Sutun 2 - 2

Sutun 2

Sutun 2 - 3

Sutun 2

Sutun 2 - 4

Sutun 2

Sutun 2 - 5

Sutun 2

Sutun 2 - 6

Sutun 2

Sutun 2 - 7

Sutun 2

I was busy these few days because I spent most of my time at UiTM Shah Alam. At Kolej Perindu, to be more precise. It was a good experience for me. I love the casts and the crews. They are friendly, funny and nice. Ezad as a director is one of the most patient director ever. He hardly scream no matter how difficult the task he had to face directing first time actors.

Watch this space... More pictures to come and probably more stories to tell. I just don't have the mood to write. Tomorrow is Hari Raya Haji and I'm spending my time alone at home with my cats.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 1:19 PM |