Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, January 26, 2006



Susuk 8

Susuk

Susuk 9

Susuk

Susuk 10

Susuk

Susuk 11

Susuk

Susuk 12

Susuk

Susuk 13

Susuk

Susuk 14

Susuk

Susuk 15

Susuk

I can't find Prasasti anywhere... I think she's gone for good. I just hope that she's still alive.

I'm still depressed.

Out of sadness, I went shopping last night with Fammy. I stocked up on a few DVD's so I won't be bored this coming Chinese New Year holiday. I Bought Brokeback Mountain too. I intend to invite a few close friends to watch the movie with me next week.

More retail theraphy. I bought a black crocs shoe (sandal?) at BB Plaza. Not too expensive. Only RM 119 when in other places they sell for RM 145.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:03 AM |