Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, January 27, 2006



Susuk 16

Susuk

Susuk 17

Susuk

Susuk 18

Susuk

Susuk 19

Susuk

Susuk 20

Susuk

Susuk 21

Susuk

Susuk 22

Susuk

Susuk 23

Susuk

I've gotten a few responses for the Brokeback Mountain screening party at my place. Hopefully these people will come with foods lah. It's going to be a potluck party. A couple of friends already volunteered to help with the setting. It's not going to be an all LGBTA sort of event. A few fag hags are coming along. I need to bring some furniture at my place to my other unit next door. Yes, I often forget that I actually have two units one next to the other. Dia used to cook in the unit next door. I really enjoyed his cooking.

Yesterday I tried to ask Tipah and Taip if they missed Dia. I think they do. He was there all along when they were still kittens...


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:25 AM |