Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, January 06, 2006



Stor Teater 2005 1

Stor Teater DBP

Stor Teater 2005 2

Stor Teater DBP

Stor Teater 2005 3

Stor Teater DBP

Stor Teater 2005 4

Stor Teater DBP

Stor Teater 2005 5

Stor Teater DBP

Stor Teater 2005 6

Stor Teater DBP

Went to UiTM yesterday for Ezad's shooting of his new telemovie, Sutun 2. It was fun. I learned a lot from the shooting. I will post some pictures here come next week. I will try my best to promote the film because I like the script. It's funny, really.



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:55 AM |