Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, December 15, 2005



Human Rights Festival 3

Human Rights Festival 2005

Human Rights Festival 4

Human Rights Festival 2005

Human Rights Festival 5

Human Rights Festival 2005

Chin Chuan is coming to KL to jalan-jalan today. So I have to show him around KL. I still can't figure out where to bring him jalan-jalan. I think he has seen enough of KL. Maybe we'll watch King Kong and a play together. Yeah, that will be good. He did afterall belanja me and Dia makan when we visited Singapore early this year.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 1:17 PM |