Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, November 23, 2005



Dia di UK 1

Dia Di Tanah UK
Melepak di tepi kedai

Dia di UK 2

Dia Di Tanah UK
Pilih seluar dalam yang sesuai

Oh, it has been ages since I last updated this photoblog. No time lah. I've been struggling trying to finish Halimunan. Now, I'm n the process of writing a new novel called Hadi. A story about an 8 year old boy who loves playing football.

It will be a novella. I hope I will enjoy writing Hadi.

Dia has been away for two months now. I really miss him.




posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:48 AM |