Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, October 12, 2005



Yasmin Ahmad - Gubra 4

Yasmin Ahmad Gubra
Yasmin Ahmad

Yasmin Ahmad - Gubra 5

Yasmin Ahmad Gubra
Yasmin Ahmad

Yasmin Ahmad - Gubra 6

Yasmin Ahmad Gubra
Yasmin Ahmad

I don't know what's wrong with my desktop lah. My Outlook Express just cannot function normally. I wonder if I should reinstall the damn thing or just use other e-mail software.

I finally found a way to use YM in my office. I use meebo to switch on my Yahoo, which of course in any case, I seldom get people wanting or willing to chat with me in the first place. I don't have the luxury to chat lah. I'm just waiting for Dia if he has time to chat. He's probably too busy with his studies.

I'm editing Awang Vampiro. Quite a daunting task. I found some mistakes here and there, and it's kind of depressing doing this job. There's always this evil inner critic in me that keep on telling me that I'm a talentless hack. But then again, I have to learn to respect the folks who have given me the opportunity to get Awang Vampiro published. I have to respect their decision to publish this work and trust their judgments.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:01 AM |