Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, October 05, 2005



KL Lumix Sept 3



KL Lumix Sept 4



Today is the first day of Ramadan. My cats are hungry, so I fed them this morning. I am hungry myself. But I can't eat or drink till I break fast later this evening. What bothers me most is that I can't smoke. I wonder if I should quit once and for all.

Since living alone all by myself, I began to realise recently that I've always forgotten to switch off the lights in my house. They are left on sometimes for hours before I noticed them.

I have to tell myself that I'm living alone now and that things are going to be like this for a long time and I have to get used to the new arrangements.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:42 AM |