Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, September 27, 2005



67 Tempinis Satu Readings, September 2005 4



67 Tempinis Satu Readings, September 2005 5



67 Tempinis Satu Readings, September 2005 6


Maggie Tan

I went for an interview yesterday. A big international advertising company. I don't know if I'll get the job. Entahlah. I kinda like the idea of working there, but the competition is really steep. I'm not going to think too deep into it. Kalau tak ada rezeki, never mind.

I finally got my first e-mail from Dia after we SMS-ed each other these last few days.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 2:18 PM |