Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wMonday, September 26, 2005



67 Tempinis Satu Readings, September 2005 1


Ramat

67 Tempinis Satu Readings, September 2005 2


Saiful Razman

67 Tempinis Satu Readings, September 2005 3


Pang and Kam Raslan

Oh gawd!! I'm so tired today. I slept late last night just to edit Potret and I screwed up by not arranging my chapters correctly. I just can't take it. Everytime I look at the work, I will find fault to my writings and then I get depressed. I am so depressed right now. No kidding! I'm my worst critic!!! So what I did was to give whatever that I've edited to my publisher just now. I can't look at Potret again, or else I'll puke.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:40 AM |