Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, August 02, 2005



Readings at 67, Jalan Tempinis 1 - 4



Readings at 67, Jalan Tempinis 1 - 5



Readings at 67, Jalan Tempinis 1 - 6



Rancangan Mencari Cinta must be the gayest TV show on national TV. Watching the show is like watching Boy Meets Boy. I can almost sense that the Big Twist of the show is when the producer will ask the girl to guess the real sexuality of the contestants (like in Boy Meets Boy lah, if you know what I mean). But it won't be fun lah, because it is so obvious who's gay and who's straight in this programme. You must be blind if you can't tell them apart (oh, I know of of them actually. Watching him on TV cracks me up. I wonder what his ex bf think of this).

Whatever it is, this is a true reflection of what's happening in real life whether you like it or not. No, I'm not talking about queers who will stop at nothing to win contest prizes (oh, this reminds me of the movie Man of the Year). I'm talking about girls who end up marrying boys who are more interested to talk about Desperate Housewives, Ikea Sales, and boys rather than cars, soccer and boobs…





posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:58 AM |